Open to applications in The University of Milan Scholarship 2022-2023. When it comes to the cost of college/university fees scholarships are the best type of financial Aid as they provide the students funds that do not need to be paid back. They are also a great way to help students pay for their education. University of Milan offers international students “Excellence Scholarships”. As part of its international strategy to increase the mobility of its students and attracting international students The University of Milan offers its international students scholarships as well as freedom of tuition charges.
Milan University is offering all areas and majors that can be studied in a Master’s degree programs. The university is offering the Excellence Scholarships to international students. From which the 55 scholarship completely funded, and 100 are partly provided. In a fully funded scholarship, students are awarded the sum in the range of the sum of EUR6,000 and a tuition fee waiver for those who receive partially paid scholarships. A fully-funded scholarship will cover all expenses of students, including tuition costs.
The University of Milan is also commonly referred to as UniMi as well as Statale. It is a public research university established around 1924 and located in Italy. More than 60,000 students from Italy or international students are in the classes on the campus of Milan University. 2,000 researchers and faculty members are employed on Milan University. The university is ranked No.1 by Italy. This is the most prestigious university for students who are outstanding. More details on this scholarship Milan University Excellence Scholarship are listed below.
For the academic year 2022/2023, 155 Scholarships are available to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree program, of which:
- 55 scholarships are fully funded and the award of €6,000 is provided to students in addition to
the tuition fee exemption.
- 100 scholarships are partially funded including full-tuition fee waivers.
University of Milan Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
- Host Country: Italy
- Announcer University: Milan University
- Scholarship: Milan University Excellence Scholarship
- Study Level: Master
- Deadline: 30th May 2022
List of Courses
International students with valid qualifications who pass the admission tests can enroll in any program offered by the University. Certain programs are partly taught in English.
- Biotechnology for the Bio-economy
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical Omics (BO)
- Computer Science
- Management of Human Resources (MHR)
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MIE)
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Molecular Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (PPPA)
- Quantitative Biology
- Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotic and Biotechnological Products
- Data science and economics (DSE)
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
- Finance and Economics (MEF)
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations (REL)
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
International students can enroll in the same way as Italian students but may be subject to additional procedures:
Candidates having any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s program.
- There is no need to apply separately for a scholarship. Students who have submitted the application form will be automatically selected for the scholarship.
- Students should have English language test scores.
- Applicants should have excellent academic grades to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students, have to follow the application process online. Many universities charge an application fee but feel free to apply to Milan University because there is no application fee charge. To Apply please visit the official link to University of Milan Scholarship 2022.