International Women’s Conference Scholarship In Australia 2022: This scholarship is offered to one female student to start with a bachelor’s degree during the beginning of the semester in 2022.
In Australia the scholarship to attend the women’s international conference will be awarded to women who have committed to continuous research or research. In 2022 it is expected that the USQ Women’s Network will offer one International Women’s Conference Bursary to women who are pursuing with a bachelor’s degree.
The award will have an amount of up to $ 1,500. The deadline for applications is November 2022, in that semester of 2023.
In authentic spirit of IWC the conference will include engaging guest speakers, exciting panels and workshops, and many fun activities as well. This is an unforgettable experience unlike anything else, where you can make new acquaintances and renew old ones.
The table below will provide you with the number of points you must be aware of this scholarship. International Women’s Conference Scholarship.
Table of Contents
All About International Women’s Conference Scholarship
Field/Level of Study
International Women’s Conference scholarship can be used to further the undergraduate study in any discipline that is offered at the University of South Queensland Australia.
International Women’s Conference scholarship is offered and held in Australia. If you’re seeking scholarships for international students to pursue studies in Australia You can search for them within the Study in Australia category.
There are other Scholarships for Study Abroad available to you regardless of the country you’re from.
International Women’s Conference scholarship is open to Australian citizens as well as international students. If you are an international student, you can look through our selection of scholarships for each the country to choose a scholarships for the country that you would like to pursue your studies in.
The award will have the maximum amount of 1,500.
The scholarship has two rewards options:
- A brand new laptop running the minimal software that is provided, or
- One $ 1,500 wallet (USQ library).
Qualify for International Women’s Conference in Australia 2202
To be eligible, a person must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an Australian citizen or possess an address of permanent residence.
- to be to be
- Begin your studies in the initial semester in 2022.
- For registration, visit any of Toowoomba, Springfield, or Fraser Coast campus
- must be taking part in at least 3 study units in each semester 1 and 2
- Learn on campus, outside or on the internet.
Selection criteria: Candidates must:
- Provide evidence of academic achievement that proves academic achievement, such as a school report or postsecondary academic record, depending on what the situation is.
- You should have a high rate of academic accomplishment.
- Provide evidence of financial problems.
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the International Women’s Conference in Australia 2022 are advised to use the hyperlink below.
Deadline for Application
The application deadline is the 15th of November, 2022, at 11.59pm (AEST).
Click this button to submit your application online for women’s conference to be held in Australia 2022