Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022: Are you interested in studying Free from Cost? Applications for Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 are open. It is an Scholarship which will pay for all costs. The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan. This Azerbaijan Scholarship is open to students in the Undergraduate, Graduates, Doctoral, General Medicine/Residency Programs. International students from various countries are eligible to apply to these Programme to Study in Azerbaijan.
Please be aware you must note English Proficiency Certificate is not required. No Need for TOEFL or IELTS tests. There is no application fee required when applying for the Azerbaijan Scholarship Program. The Scholarship program in Azerbaijan was authorized by the order from president of Republic of Azerbaijan.
If we can see the advantages, this scholarship could be a breeze since they don’t require for IELTS as well. There are 40 scholarships every year to students at the top universities in Azerbaijan. All costs will be taken care of through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is offered in all academic fields/majors for undergraduate, graduate Doctoral Degrees. Further details on this Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 are provided below.
Details About Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
List of Participating Universities:
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy
- Khazar University
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Ganja State University
The Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the Leading Universities of Azerbaijan
- Preparatory Courses
- General medicine/residency programs
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students & it will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round Airfare International Flight Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation, and Utility costs (800 AZN).
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
- For Undergraduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
- For Graduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 30 years old
- For the Doctoral Program, the applicant must be younger than 40 years old
List of Eligible Countries
The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. The Full List of the Eligible Countries is Updated (Here)
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022:
- The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
- Download the file of the application form. The Guidelines to fill out the application form is available here
- To apply for the Scholarship, Please Visit Here
Selection & Result
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2022
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English (Not Mandatory)