University of Hartford International Student Tuition Fee Scholarships 2022-2023: Are you enthusiastic about your artistic ambitions? This opportunity could be for you! It is the University of Hartford is offering International talented Student Scholarship directed to the Tuition Fee for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students from all countries can apply for the scholarship provided they are enrolled in an undergraduate program in dance, theatre or any fine arts discipline of study. The students will be assessed according to their admission applications to be considered for this scholarship. The tuition cost of the program will be paid for.
The University of Hartford is a private university located in West Hartford, Connecticut. It is a private university in Connecticut. University of Hartford is ranked 213th on the list of National Universities. The school has participated for over six decades providing world-class educational opportunities to students from all over the world.
University of Hartford, USA
Number of Scholarships:
Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply
Admission at Hartford is done on a rolling basis. However, 15th November 2022 is the early action application deadline.
The lucky applicants selected by the University of Hartford will be offered this scholarship towards the tuition fee of their applied study programme.
Eligible Criteria for the University of Hartford International Student Tuition Fee Scholarships 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have demonstrated talent in music, theatre, dance, or fine arts.
- The applicants must be a graduate of, or student who will be graduated from, an accredited secondary school or must have passed a state secondary school equivalency examination.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 110
- TOEFL at home 80
- Pearsons – 58.
- How to Apply: Students are required to first apply for admission at Hartford. All eligible international applicants will be considered after a successful application is made.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bank Statement
- Financial Sponsorship Certification Form
- An Art Portfolio with a minimum of 15-20 pieces of your art.
Applicants who meet the eligible requirements will be granted scholarship automatically.