NECO releases 2020 SSCE results – How to check Result
The National Examination Council (NECO) has just released results of the 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) examination that was conducted throughout the country between October and November. The release of the results was announced by the NECO Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of NECO, Prof. Godswill Obioma in Abuja.
How To Check Your Neco Results
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma, said out of the 1,209,992 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 894,101 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
He added that the Council has made special arrangements for those candidates who missed some papers due to the #EndSARS protests in some states.
The affected candidates will now sit for those papers missed during the forthcoming 2020 SSCE (External) scheduled from Monday 1st February 2021 to Wednesday 3rd March 2021.