The notice update that came to us here on Noniwap.com says it that the Senate of Imo State University at its 116 Emergency Meeting of 14 January, 2021 granted approval for the resumption of academic activities for the completion of the 2019/2020 session
It, therefore, approved an abridged timetable of academic events which mandates students to come into halls of residence on Sunday, 24 January, 2021 while full academic activities commence on Monday, 25 January, 2021.
All Students are advised to strictly observe all COVID-19 protocols. No student who does not have a face mask will be allowed into the lecture halls.
The break down of activities for the remainder of the 2019/2020 session is as follows;
- First Semester resumes on 25th January.
- First-semester examination revision for the remaining 2019/2020 session starts from February 1st to 2nd.
- 2nd to 9th February: conclusions for the remaining 2019/2020 examination.
- Commencement of the second semester for 2019/2020 begins February 15th
- May 15th: End of second semester for 2019/2020 session.
- May 16th – 23rd May Revision for second semester examination 2019/2020 session.
- May 24th to 15th June: Examination for 2019/2020 session.