IMSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out
Candidates that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2020/2021 post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
IMSU merit Admission List contains the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the various programmes offered by the university.
How to Check IMSU Admission List
IMSU prospective students are to follow the link below to access their admission status: https://imsu.edu.ng/admlist/one.html
Candidates successfully admitted into IMSU first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have been admitted and accepted the offer of admission made to them in JAMB CAPS, Must:
- Visit the Bank and make Acceptance fee Payment using Imo State University Pay Direct platform
- Carefully entering their JAMB REG NO/NAMES/PHONE NO/DEPT ADMITTED
Generate and print a receipt.
Candidates not yet admitted are to apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.